https://www.c2educate.com/wp-content/uploads/student-taking-AP-exams-online.jpg 483 724 Al Chan https://www.c2educate.com/wp-content/uploads/c2_logo-1.png Al Chan2020-04-06 15:48:272020-06-04 17:07:46AP Exam Updates: COVID-19
News on the AP Exams
Last updated April 6
In response to Covid-19, the College Board has changed both the format and the timing of AP exams. Here are the highlights:
- Exams will be taken at home. Students can use any device available to them—computer, tablet, or smartphone—to submit exam responses.
- Exams will be open book/open note. Questions will focus on student’s ability to analyze and evaluate information.
- The College Board has put numerous security protocols in place to detect cheating and will take action against those suspected of attempting to gain an unfair advantage.
- Exams will be given from May 11 to May 22. Makeup dates will be available in June, but students should plan on taking the exams in May to leave the June makeup as an option in the event of technical difficulties.
- Most exams will consist of one to two free-response questions to be answered in 45 minutes.
The current AP Exam schedule for 2020