Refer your friends and earn bonus hours!
We appreciate the trust and confidence you have in us. Do you know someone else who would benefit from our programs? Share what you love about C2 with your friends and family, and as a way of saying “Thanks!” we’ll give you 10 bonus hours.*
How does the referral program work?
- Tell your friends all about C2 and what we’ve done to help you.
- Make sure your friend mentions your name and the center your family attends when they meet with C2. They can live anywhere near our 165+ centers across the country. Click here for a list of center locations.
- Once your friend enrolls, you’ll receive 10 FREE bonus hours at your local C2 center.*
- There’s no limit! The more people you refer, the more hours you can get.
- By the way, your friend is eligible for 10 FREE bonus hours too!
*Terms: No cash will be given for referrals – only bonus hours. The new student must be enrolled in any non-franchise C2 Education center for 100 hours or more in their initial contract. Bonus hours to be used after purchased hours. Unused bonus hours will not be refunded. The current student must be enrolled to receive bonus hours. The new student can only claim one current student for referral. The new student cannot be a sibling of any current student or alumni. The request MUST be submitted within 30 days of final payment by the new student. Bonus hours will be posted up to six weeks after the final payment is made and the request is submitted. C2 employees are not eligible for referral rewards. If siblings are referred, and share a contract for 100 hours or more, the 10 bonus hours should be split between the siblings. If each sibling has his own contract of 100 hours or more, both siblings are eligible for 10 bonus hours. Bonus hours can’t be transferred from one student to another.