For the past year, we’ve been supporting students virtually, and we know many are anxious to get back to in-person sessions. Several months ago, we began slowly reopening centers with strict COVID safety protocols in place. Since then, we’ve conducted thousands of in-person sessions and are now ready to resume in-person sessions across the country.
Choose What Works for You
Recognizing that not everybody is ready to return to in-center sessions, we’ll also continue to offer virtual services as well as the flexibility of blending virtual and in-person sessions.
Our COVID Protocols
We’re so excited to welcome more students and families back into our centers! For those of you coming in-person, our COVID protocols are outlined below.
- Masks are required at all times in all C2 centers.
- Temperature checks will be done on everyone entering a C2 center. Parents dropping off students should stay until their child has cleared the check; please remain in your car.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be enforced at all conferences and sessions. Teaching stations have been modified to maintain this distance.
- Everyone will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the center.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are placed in multiple locations throughout each center to encourage good hand hygiene. Additionally, posters encouraging good hand hygiene are placed at center entrances and other highly visible areas.
- C2 staff will disinfect students desks and high-touch surface areas before and after each session.
- Access to centers is by appointment only — you must have a scheduled conference or teaching session to enter the center.
- Bring your own mask, pencil, pen, calculator, workbooks, and water bottle.
- Handshaking is discouraged and the use of other non-contact methods of greeting is encouraged.
- Stay home if you aren’t feeling well, have any symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Posters describing cough and sneeze procedures to stop the spread are placed at center entrances and in other areas where they are easily seen.
- Disinfection products utilized in our centers meet the EPA’s criteria for use against COVID-19.
- COVID protocols are posted at the entrance to the center.
- C2 Centers follow all guidelines from the CDC, OSHA, DOL, and state and local health authorities.
We look forward to seeing you soon, whether in-person or virtually!