- "C2 offered me personalized attention, comfortable learning environment, abundant resources, and enduring support. They really cut through the confusion of college applications and SAT strategies. With C2's help, I was able to stay ahead of the college admissions game. My C2 teachers were knowledgeable and genuinely invested in my success. When I dropped by C2 months after my last session, my teachers still remembered me by name!"Christina T | SAT Score: 2390 | Attending Pomona College, Student
- "Through C2, I gained the confidence and drive to tackle any situation, whether it be SAT, ACT, or a regular test in class."Raja S | ACT Score: 35 | Attending MIT Fall 2013, Student
- “My time at C2 was fantastic. The tutors were instrumental in helping me improve my SAT score, and also helping in the development of my college essays. Everyone was always friendly, and it was a very welcoming and comfortable learning environment.”Suhas G | SAT Score: 2380 | Attending Wash U. of St. Louis, Student
- “I came to C2 because my mom made me, but I am so grateful for it. Even while working very hard, I felt relaxed and comfortable with the tutors at all times. I really loved all the tutors I worked with and felt lucky to have been helped by such knowledgeable people. Keep doing what you're doing , C2, because it works!”Amy Y | ACT Score: 34 | Attending Northwestern University Fall 2013, Student
- “C2 was an amazing experience. The tutors were very nice and supportive; they helped me get over my SAT anxiety. Through them I was able to learn clever tricks to ace the SAT. I owe my success to C2.”Jitesh N. of C2 Germantown Accepted at University of Maryland, Student
- "My experience with C2 was very positive. The teachers were very kind and helpful, and I ended up improving my score about 300 points.”Elena M. of C2 Cherry Hill Accepted at Yale University, Student
- “My experience was very good. The tutors were excellent, very knowledgeable, and…broke that math down to a level that I could easily understand. We need…C2 tutors in…high school.”Kameron K. of C2 Snellville Accepted at Carnegie Mellon, Student
- "I loved my experience at C2. The tutors really helped me work on improving my ACT score. I also received help with my schoolwork. The tutors genuinely cared about my progress in school, and this allowed me to reach my academic goals."Isabelle K. of C2 Olney Accepted at Johns Hopkins University, Student
- "It was painfully awesome. It took a lot of my time but the environment was very friendly, warm and fun to be in. It's a good environment to learn in.”Harry C. of C2 La Crescenta Accepted at Vassar College, Student
- "I have gone to many different tutoring centers over my 17 years, and I have never found one more enlightening than C2. I felt confident and equipped for success especially for SAT preparation. My scores increased greatly from 1850 to 2360 and I cannot thank you more for that 510 point increase. The teachers are both helpful and kind, willing to help me with school work as well as standardized testing. My grades in school have improved as well, and I have learned not to loathe or dread the subjects I do not excel at. I am greatly appreciative, and this letter cannot even begin to express my gratitude. I hope to continue my time here at C2, so that when college applications due dates are near, I can utilize one of my greatest assets, the C2 educational staff. Again, thank you so much."Alex Lee, C2 Student, Student
- "When I first started at the C2 Education Nanuet, one of my first students was a 7th grader. He remains a C2 student to this day. Today he came in with news that he received his acceptance letter from the 'college of his dreams', SUNY New Paltz. He was very excited to share the news with all of us at the center.
One of my first thoughts was that I felt privileged to be a part of his educational journey. It is one thing to work for a few months or a year and see a student off to college. However, the experience of having shared four years of his growth as a student and a young man is rewarding and fulfilling. I believe my first student's C2 experience embodies our mission statement to help our students reach the college of their dreams. I am grateful to have been a part his success.”Russell Stevens, C2 Teacher, C2 Tutor
- "I was accepted to Brown’s 8-year combined undergraduate and medical school program! I just wanted to let you know that this could not have happened without C2′s encouragement and help, which supported me through the daunting process of studying for SATs and filling out college applications.
I’d also like to say thanks to all of the tutors as well, especially Chris whose guidance helped me raise my SAT score over 300 points. I really enjoyed the chats after the practice tests, how you helped me clarify my thoughts for the future and reminded me that help and support would be available when I need it. Also, it was your friendliness and helpfulness that led my parents to let me continue at C2 with my tutors so I’m very thankful for that as well. There’s so much more that I am even more thankful for that happened during the experience I had at C2 Plainview, but everything would sum up to this: THANK YOU.
Thank you, Helen, Chris, Matt and all other tutors at C2 – there was no way I could have gotten that 2400 without you. Even in my future I will look back fondly of my memories at C2, which just tells me that you guys gave me the best experience a person can have from prepping for the SATs Smile. So again, my family and I thank you, since there are no other words that better express our true sentiment."Se-Young Yoon, C2 Student, Student
- "I have been accepted into Claremont McKenna College!
Thank you all for your unbelievable support! The Diamond Bar C2 center has an amazing staff of teachers and counselors that help with more than just test preparation and schoolwork, but also provide counsel for the college admissions process and future careers. Not to mention how down-to-earth the teachers are and how easy they are to relate to.
So, I’ve been receiving many "congratulations" because of my college acceptance, but I owe it all to YOU GUYS! Thank you so very much for everything, and I hope you guys will be able to do the same for many other students in the future!"Richard Ahne, C2 Student, Student
- "I am writing this email to let you know how outstanding your C2 Paramus Center is. Ms. Shin (center director) has been extremely helpful this past summer. When I first had my consultation at C2 with my daughter, Ms. Shin’s genuine concern and willingness to assist my daughter was very comforting and put my mind at ease. Her sincere demeanor assured me that my daughter would be receiving the best assistance from C2.
Not only was Ms. Shin extremely helpful in the enrollment process, she was also very persistent in contacting me throughout the summer to update me on my daughter’s progress. The consistent communication with her throughout the summer is something that I had never experienced before, and I am very grateful for it. I feel that my daughter has received the very best from C2, and Ms. Shin is a wonderful asset to the organization."Chung Yoo, C2 Parent, Parent